More than 80% of internet users only purchase products online through websites that are localized into their native language.
The number of internet users all over the world has been estimated at 1.5 Billion; it would be a pity to miss those potential clients over a matter of localization. That’s why companies willing to go global should localize their marketing strategy. That means adapting all the components of their global marketing strategy to the customs and expectations of consumers in target countries.
Since its inception, Powerling has won the loyalty of a number of global brands across all sectors for its website localization capabilities. Our website localization teams’ superior skills, service, and responsiveness help our clients focus their energy on the creative aspect of web-based communication.
About POWERLING’s website localization services:
- We are a leader in website translation and integration
- We offer an integrated turnkey solution in which our translation and copywriting team adapts, integrates, and delivers online-ready sites based on source files
- We can retouch images on static and dynamic sites and ensure proper referencing
- Our technical team translates websites of any complexity or size, using any technology
- We work with all alphabets and character sets, including those from European, Arabic, Cyrillic, and Asian languages
Localizing your website will help you:
- Reach potential clients/customers more effectively
- Improve product visibility and company services
- Improve clients’/customers’ experience by providing clear, informative content adapted to specific cultural environments
- Provide translated content of such high quality that users won’t be aware that the website was initially developed in a different language
- Provide a platform that successfully connects clients, partners and employees with your company
- Retain customers/clients
- Reduce the cost of sales services, for example by reducing phone inquiries
- Increase sales results
Organizations that develop software need to ensure that consumers who speak a different language or live in a different geographic area can use their products.
Powerling integrates translated text and other cultural and regional information (such as time zone and currency data) into the files that make up a software product. We incorporate cultural, linguistic, and technical elements to create a fully transparent experience for the end user.
To ensure consistency and maximum usability, we localize all components, such as online help sites, not just the software interface itself. We also make sure the localized software adheres to all international functionality requirements. This can refer to things such as the ability to run on the proper operating systems and the ability to display all necessary characters.
Powerling offers a comprehensive, best-practice approach to software localization, including:
- Audit and assessment services
- Linguistic, market, and subject matter experts in specified languages
- Cultural, linguistic, and technical expertise provided by skilled professionals working as a team
- Engineering, testing, and quality-assurance services
- Localization consulting to assess, improve, or augment current practices