What is Wordpress
Wordpress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. It is most associated with blogging, but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.
What is WPML
WPML (WordPress Multilingual) is a plugin that manages the translation of your WordPress website into any language. WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.
With a single WordPress installation, you can choose the languages you want to appear on your site (WPML comes with over 40 languages, but you can also add language variants). WPML will provide you with the translation of your pages, done by qualified translators selected by Powerling.
A direct plug to Powerling’s expert services
The plugin will submit your content directly to Powerling, which will then be translated by our team of professional translators, and edited online directly.
- Translation is completed using your CMS/website interface. No more import/export, nor copy-paste.
- It is possible to translate any type of content from your WordPress website (pages, posts, custom types, taxonomy, menus, thematic texts)
- Translated content is automatically put back to its original place.
- Do you want to know how much it will cost to translate your WordPress site with us? Start with the website word count tool in WPML. Get the word count, contact us and we'll give you an exact quote.
- In order to be able to use the WPML Powerling provider, you will first have to contact Powerling, either by using this form or by contacting your Powerling representative if you are already a Powerling client
- If you’re not already a WPML user, you will first need to install and enable the WPML module by using the installation URL that Powerling provided you with.
- If you are already using WPML, you can select Powerling as your translation provider in your WPML CMS Translation Management tool. You will be kept up to date on our services and prices and will be provided with a specific token managing your translation requests.
This plugin is compatible with any WordPress API functions.
Request for translation